Featured articles from our blog
- June 24, 2015
- Once established, lionfish tend to stay close to home, study finds
- Lionfish may quickly overcome native species in an area, but new research has found that they don’t wander very far.
- June 22, 2015
- Gastonia residents learn about IPM on A Bug’s Day
- In a North Carolina nature museum on May 30, SIPMC represented one of 30 exhibitors at “A Bug’s Day” event at the Schiele Museum in Gastonia.
- June 12, 2015
- EPA extends comment period on pollinator rules; hosts webinar
- EPA is hosting a public webinar that will provide background information and additional details about its proposed plan to prohibit the use of all highly toxic pesticides when crops are in bloom and bees are present under contract for pollination services. EPA is also extending the comment period.