Featured articles from our blog
- August 7, 2015
- USDA National Institute of Food and Agriculture solicits topics for AFRI RFAs
- The USDA National Institute of Food and Agriculture is soliciting topics from eligible commodity board entities (Federal and State-level commodity boards) which they are willing to equally co-fund with NIFA.
- July 31, 2015
- iPIPE provides national pest warning system
- A nationwide early warning and tracking system, the integrated Pest Information Platform (iPiPE) is making its debut across much of the United States.
- July 28, 2015
- USDA NIFA asks commodity groups to inform grants programs
- Official commodity groups could have a process to propose ideas and priorities to the US Department of Agriculture’s National Institute of Food and Agriculture (NIFA). Webinar August 6 at 2:30 PM EST for more information.