Featured articles from our blog
- February 12, 2016
- Webinar on Grapevine Red Blotch disease: Friday, February 26
- The Southern IPM Center and the University of California in Davis invite you to participate in a half-day webinar on red blotch disease of grapevines.
- February 8, 2016
- University of Florida exceeds school IPM implementation goal
- The University of Florida proposed in 2012 to utilize an EPA grant to form a consortium between the states of Florida, Georgia, and Alabama to advance the adoption of integrated pest management in schools.
- February 3, 2016
- Statement from NIFA Director on FY 2017 AFRI Budget Proposal
- The following is a statement from Sonny Ramaswamy, director of the USDA National Institute of Food and Agriculture on the President's proposed increase for the Agriculture and Food Research Initiative budget.