Featured articles from our blog
- July 24, 2015
- University of Florida scientists find brown dog ticks resistant to major pest control treatment
- After years of studying the brown dog tick (Rhipicephalus sanguineus), University of Florida entomologists are learning why some chemicals are no longer effective against the pest, and which ones still work.
- July 23, 2015
- Study shows bed bugs are concentrated in five bed components
- A research group in North Carolina did a survey of bed bug population locations in the bedroom and found that the pest is concentrated in five places.
- July 20, 2015
- Got bed bugs? Take this survey
- If you have ever had problems with bed bugs, the University of Arizona needs you to participate in an online survey to help with research.