Index of Crop Profiles for Southern Region
- Benefits of Pest Management Strategic Plans and Crop Profiles
- Power Point presentation on Crop Profiles and PMSPs
- Crop Profiles are descriptions of crop production and pest management recommendations
compiled by state and commodity. They are also searchable.
- Instructions for preparing Crop Profiles (10/23/01)
- Completed Crop Profiles
- EPA Crop Profile Priorities
- Crop Timelines are descriptions of generalised crop phenology, pest occurrence and human activity for specific crops by state. This is a new activity and timelines are expected to be eventually incorporated into Crop Profiles. All Timelines posted here have been reviewed by EPA
- Pest Management Strategic Plans - The USDA Office of Pest Management Policy (OPMP) is
facilitating the production of Pest Management Strategic Plans (PMS Plans) which are developed by
growers, commodity associations, land-grantspecialists, food processors, crop consultants, and EPA.
These plans address pest management needs and priorities for individual commodities.
Each plan focuses on commodity production in a particular state or region. The plans take a pest-by-pest approach to identifying the current management practices (chemical and non-chemical) and those under development. Plans also state the commodity's priorities for research, regulatory activity, and education/training programs needed for transition to alternative pest management practices.
For additional information regarding Pest Management Strategic Plans please call Wilfred Burr at 202-720-8647 or send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.