Featured articles from our blog
- July 31, 2015
- iPIPE provides national pest warning system
- A nationwide early warning and tracking system, the integrated Pest Information Platform (iPiPE) is making its debut across much of the United States.
- July 28, 2015
- USDA NIFA asks commodity groups to inform grants programs
- Official commodity groups could have a process to propose ideas and priorities to the US Department of Agriculture’s National Institute of Food and Agriculture (NIFA). Webinar August 6 at 2:30 PM EST for more information.
- July 24, 2015
- University of Florida scientists find brown dog ticks resistant to major pest control treatment
- After years of studying the brown dog tick (Rhipicephalus sanguineus), University of Florida entomologists are learning why some chemicals are no longer effective against the pest, and which ones still work.