Featured articles from our blog
- September 29, 2015
- IPM Enhancement Grant RFA is public!
- We are pleased to announce the release of the 2016 Request for Applications (RFA) for the IPM Enhancement Grants. Deadline for proposals is Friday, November 20, 2015 at 5 PM EST.
- September 22, 2015
- National Environmental Health Association 2016 Call for Abstracts is now open
- NEHA is now accepting submissions for abstracts to present at the 2016 Annual Educational Conference (AEC) & Exhibition in San Antonio.
- September 4, 2015
- New threshold and monitoring recommendations save sorghum growers at least $25 million
- Research at Texas A&M AgriLife on sugarcane aphid has led to new protocols for monitoring efforts. The result is a benefit of $25 to $50 million for sorghum growers in 2014.