Featured articles from our blog
- August 31, 2015
- Hands on workshops let ornamental growers practice IPM that is preached
- Some hands-on workshops in June 2014 gave nursery growers a “feel” for practicing IPM.
- August 7, 2015
- USDA National Institute of Food and Agriculture solicits topics for AFRI RFAs
- The USDA National Institute of Food and Agriculture is soliciting topics from eligible commodity board entities (Federal and State-level commodity boards) which they are willing to equally co-fund with NIFA.
- July 31, 2015
- iPIPE provides national pest warning system
- A nationwide early warning and tracking system, the integrated Pest Information Platform (iPiPE) is making its debut across much of the United States.